Interior Painting in Houston
Proven Techniques for a Flawless Finish
If you are ready to paint the interior of your home, trust the team at OmegaPro Painters for professional results. Whether you are just moving into a new house, remodeling your entire home, or wanting to freshen up a couple of rooms, we’ll provide the high-quality service that you deserve.
We offer a wide range of interior painting services in Houston, including:
- Kitchen painting
- Bathroom painting
- Bedroom painting
- Living room painting
- Dining room painting
- Home office painting
- Foyer painting
- Hallway and staircase painting
- Kids’ room painting
- Nursery painting
- Basement painting
Call OmegaPro Painters today at (832) 536-9353 to receive a free quote.
The Interior Painting Process
There’s no need to worry about getting the results you desire when you let our experienced painters handle all your interior painting needs. We follow all the steps required to ensure your paint job is completed to the highest standard.
The process of painting your interior space will involve several steps, including:
- Selecting a color – The first step of any painting project is selecting the right color. Whether you are looking to match a color you already have or would like to try something new, we can help you choose the perfect color for your home.
- Protecting the area – When you hire our company to handle your painting job, we will ensure that paint is only applied to the desired surfaces. We cover your floors and furniture with protective cloths, being careful to secure every area of the room.
- Preparing the surfaces – Before applying a fresh coat of paint, our team will prepare the walls or ceilings for interior painting by filling any cracks or holes, as well as sanding any uneven surfaces. A smooth and clean surface is essential for a perfect finish.
- Applying new paint – After the surfaces are prepped and primed, a fresh coat of premium quality paint will be applied. There are numerous finish options available, from flat to matte to high gloss. No matter which finish you choose, we’ll complete the job carefully and efficiently.
- Cleaning up – Following the completion of the paint application, our team will remove all the painting equipment and protective coverings, sweep your floors, and put everything back in its place. Although the paint will take a few hours to dry, you will be able to be in the home while this is happening.
- Inspecting the work – The final phase of your painting project is an inspection. The project supervisor will inspect the job we have completed to ensure it meets our standards. You’ll also be given the opportunity to walk through with the supervisor to review our work and make sure it aligns with your expectations.
Transform Your Interior Space
By hiring OmegaPro Painters, you’ll be enjoying a newly transformed space in no time. Our Southwest Houston interior painting specialists are ready to provide you with a hassle-free experience, along with exceptional workmanship and outstanding customer service.
We Offer Free Estimates
Over 15 Years of Experience
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee