Houston Pressure Washing Services
Powerful Cleaning Solutions for Your Home’s Exterior
If you want your home to look its best, consider hiring OmegaPro Painters for pressure washing services in Houston. By cleaning your siding, patio, fence, or other exterior areas around your property, you can restore your home to its original beauty. Our power washing services can remove built-up dirt, sediment, mold, algae, and more. We’ll have your home looking better in no time at all.
There are numerous reasons you may require pressure washing services, including:
- Preparing areas for painting or staining
- Removing stains from your driveway and walkways
- Making your home more sanitary
- Cleaning decks, home exteriors, play equipment, and more
Our Pressure Washing Services
Whether you are looking to remove some algae growth on the side of your home, need to eliminate a stain on your driveway, or are preparing for a fresh coat of paint, rely on our team of professionals to provide the right solution.
OmegaPro Painters is here to help you with all your pressure washing needs, including:
- House washing – We use safe and effective cleaning methods that will remove the unsightly dirt and grime from your house without damaging your siding.
- Roof cleaning – Add years to the life of your roof by having our team pressure wash it. Our cleaning techniques are safe for your shingles and useful for removing algae from your roof.
- Concreate cleaning – Our powerful pressure washing services can effectively remove years of filth from your sidewalks, driveways, and patios.
- Deck and fence washing – We can remove the accumulation of dirt and debris from your decks and fences, an essential task before painting or staining them.
How Often Should I Pressure Wash My Property?
Most homeowners should expect to have their home pressure washed at least once a year. For those who live in particularly damp or shady areas where mold and mildew usually grow, they may require a more frequent cleaning schedule. Additional cleanings may also be needed as circumstances warrant them.
You may require pressure washing more than once a year if:
- Your home is located near a dirt road
- Your house has a lot of trees around it
- High winds have caused your house to look dirtier
- The weather has been rainy or hot and humid
- You are preparing your property for painting
When Is the Best Time to Pressure Wash?
When performed correctly, pressure washing can be performed year-round. A mild and sunny day is preferred, as this allows the sun to dry the house thoroughly. Ideally, you will want to wash your home at the change of seasons, usually at the beginning of spring. This enables your property to be stripped of debris and dirt prior to entering into the warmer summer months.
If you begin to see mold growing on your house, or your siding looks dirty, you are overdue for a cleaning. Roofs typically need to be washed every three to five years. If you wait longer than this, it could damage your roof and decrease its lifespan.
Contact Us Today!
OmegaPro Painters is here to provide you with the best pressure washing services in Houston. We make cleaning the exterior of your home convenient and cost-effective.
Call (832) 536-9353 to learn more about our services and request your free estimate!
We Offer Free Estimates
Over 15 Years of Experience
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee